Hornady Precision Hunter, 6.5 Creedmoor, ELD-X, 143 Grain
Buy 500 Rounds Of Hornady Precision Hunter, 6.5 Creedmoor, ELD-X, 143 Grain With Credit Card Online
Buy Hornady Precision Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor ELD-X With Credit Card Online
The ELD-X® (Extremely Low Drag – eXpanding) bullet is a technologically advanced, match-accurate, ALL-RANGE hunting bullet featuring highest-in-class ballistic coefficients and consistent, controlled expansion at ALL practical hunting distances.
- Heat shield tip for the perfect meplat
- No tip deformation from aerodynamic heating
- Match accurate hunting bullet
- Devastating terminal performance at all ranges
- ELD-X = Extremely Low Drag Expanding
Lock and load this great value and order today!
- Item Number: 662908
- Mfg. Number: 81499
- UPC: 090255814996
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Bullet Weight: 143 grain
- Bullet Style: ELD-X®
- Muzzle Velocity: 2,700 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2,315 ft.-lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: .625 (G1) / .315 (G7)
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer Type: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 500
Keep your weapon loaded with Hornady Precision Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor 143 grain ELD-X Centerfire Rifle Ammunition to ensure peak performance on the hunting grounds. This 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo made by Hornady is match-accurate, featuring a Heat Shield tip that provides a top-rate ballistic coefficient throughout its entire trajectory. The bullet in this Hornady Precision Hunter 6.5 Creedmoor 143gr ELD-X Centerfire Rifle Ammo delivers deep penetration and large cavities on game to guarantee ethical and easy takedowns with every shot. Add this Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor 143gr ELD-X Precision Hunter Rifle Ammunition – 20 Rounds to your arsenal, and enjoy the confidence of knowing you’re ready to mount some trophy game
- Best-In-Class BCs: Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in–class BC over its entire trajectory.
- Match Accurate Hunting Bullet: Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency.
- Devastating Conventional Range Performance: With high velocity, 0–400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50–60% weight retention.
- Best Extended Range Terminal Performance Available: Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting controlled expansion with a large mushroom and 85–90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities. Available as component bullets or in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition.